Homework is a big part of the virtual design process. Accurate photos and the best measurements you can get will ensure that my recommendations fit your needs!
HOW TO PHOTOGRAPH YOUR SPACE
- Take all photos with shades open and all lights on. The more light, the better!
- Shoot the room from the corners of your space. Be sure to include all walls, floors, and ceilings.
- Photograph current decor and furniture you’d like to keep, if applicable.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SPACE
- Draw the approximate shape of your room including doors and windows.
- Label each door, window, and any furniture that you’d like to keep.
- Note the overall length/width of the room, ceiling height, each wall, door and window size.